Welcome to Saurabh Garg's weBLOG

Management Development Institute, Gurgaon better known as MDI Gurgaon is one of the premier BSchools in India. I would be spending some time here for my PGPM course. This weBLOG would share the incidents and memories of the place.

Please note that the views presented herein are MY PERSONAL VIEWS and should not be taken as a general opinion.


Posted on: Monday, September 13, 2004

Septemberthe22nd happens to be my Birthday and my First End Term exams start on that very day. I would say a perfect birthday gift for me. I would be completing my first term here at MDI on 25th September the day our exams end.

We have two papers on a day with one in the forenoon and one in afternoon. Exams are REAL tough and they get tougher with the kinda competition we have here. The marks and the grades that we get are relatively calculated. So this means that if you get 45 outta 50 and the rest of the batch has got 48+/30, you are screwed. Even though on paper you scored 90% (imagine 90%) you are gonna get a D grade. There could be times when you get 10 on 50 and grade as A+ because the entire class got 7 on 50. Its all relative. Now I see the implications of the Theory of Relativity given by Sir Albert Eienstein.

So we have few days to go for the exams and that mean some of us would get a few days to study, some would take it as few days for masti, some (people like me) would take these days as one of those regular days when you have nothing special to do and just pester people. Talking of pesterin people I made Samidha real MAD. She actually yelled at me! (Big Deal - every other girl yells @ me).

Comments
Comments: Post a Comment

End Of , Posted by SG

Main Bhartiya Hoon
.

Welcome

to MDI Gurgaon

Saurabh Garg Space

People

Saurabh Garg Space

Link Backs @ MDI

Saurabh Garg Space

Saurabh Garg Space

Stuff to be BLOGged !

Induction
Saurabh Garg Space

SAURABH GARG

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented herein are MY PERSONAL VIEWS and should not be taken as a general opinion.